Your one-stop source for best-of-breed AEC solutions
Combines next-generation technology, a robust network of professionals and firms, and powerful predictive analytics to help your business thrive across all phases of construction.Learn more
BIMPro & FABPro – productivity and status tracking solutions for the construction industry.Learn more
A virtual-to-physical construction planning solution that brings all construction stakeholders – along with their talents, perspectives, and data – into one cohesive platform, operating on the agile Microsoft Azure cloud.Learn more
Bridging the gap between reality capture technology and digital design and construction, PointFuse converts point cloud data from laser scanners or photogrammetry into intelligent useable 3D mesh models.Learn more
Customer Success at U.S. CAD means leading you on the best journey to project success. This is our top priority, and that’s why you can count on us to deliver an experience that is proactive, tailor-made for you and proven.Ready, set, grow!
Join us at an upcoming event
3D Laser Scanning for Civil Design & Survey
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1 @ 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM PST
An in-depth workflow for using lidar (laser scanning) for civil engineering and land surveying will be presented. The tools will include Leica Geosystems Cyclone 3DR and CloudWorx software.
• The fastest path to generate deliverables
• CloudWorx Civil workflow
• Cyclone 3DR workflow
Eliminate Manual Spooling and Documentation Through Automation
THURSDAY, DEcEMBER 17 @ 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM PST
Learn how to automate tedious tasks like tag placement, dimensioning, and hanger placement while integrating with Autodesk BIM 360 to connect your BIM, Fab, and Field teams. This webinar will demonstrate tools that will reduce human error, save time, and help keep you deliver your projects on time! We will also show you how MSuite tracks these spools through creation to installation to make your modeling and fabrication teams more productive.
• How to create MEP assemblies and sheets in a fraction of the time
• How to automate the placement of hangers and layout of field points
• Learn what automation processes exist for MEP Design and Fabrication
• How to leverage BIM360 to automate dimensioning and progress tracking in the cloud
Dynamo for Civil 3D
TUESDAY, January 5 @ 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM PST
Learning what Dynamo is and what it can do for you. We will walk through all the ins & out from getting started to creating custom point reports!
We will also go in depth with creating 3D drainage culverts in Dynamo, import and manipulate AutoCAD objects and/or Civil 3D data, produce Dynamo for Civil 3D scripts to automate repetitive tasks, analyze corridor data more direct and iteratively, Highway corridor modeling, placing objects along a corridor, creating objects by region, adding guardrails along a retaining wall, automating site design, creating access ramps along sidewalks, and so much more!
• Learn how to navigate the Dynamo Interface, browse the node library, and use general graph management best practices
• Learn how to break down the intended end goal into individual computational tasks
• Learn about the input, process, and output of frequently used nodes, and distinguish between different data and geometry types
• Discover a handful of practical uses for Dynamo in Civil 3D
A trusted resource
& industry partner
Unlike any other organization, we help you leverage the advantages of BIM throughout the entire Building Design, Construction, Fabrication and Facilities Management lifecycle.See how