Autodesk InfraWorks 2022
$1,825.00 – $4,930.00
Autodesk InfraWorks is a planning and modeling software that helps civil infrastructure professionals improve project outcomes. By enabling AEC professionals to model, analyze, and visualize design concepts within a real-world context of the project’s built and natural environment, design decisions can be improved. InfraWorks enables the aggregation of large volumes of data and, by maintaining a live connection with Esri’s ArcGIS, provides engineering teams with a one-of-a-kind bi-directional access to up-to-date geospatial data.
Support for BIM processes lets project data be advanced from conceptual design to detailed design and documentation and integrated with workflows across horizontal and vertical components of infrastructure projects.
Generate a context model of your project that reflects a real-world view of the built and natural environment to enhance planning and conceptual design.
- Aggregate large amounts of data from various sources such as point clouds, 3D reality meshes, terrain data, images, and geospatial information to establish a real-world context of your project’s existing conditions.
- Seamlessly connect to Esri ArcGIS with the Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS. Integrate design data with GIS to generate an even more complete and accurate view of the project’s built and natural environment.
- Work with a complete project information model to enhance workflows from planning and conceptual design to operations and maintenance.
Accelerate project delivery with conceptual design tools that are fast, visual, and incorporate engineering principles.
- Generate accurate existing features from point cloud data including terrain, vertical and linear features.
- Layout roadway corridors and networks quickly and efficiently. Create customized roadway assemblies (sections) and add lanes, curbs, barriers, and other roadway features.
- Model and design bridges in the context of your overall project with support for precast girder and steel plate girder bridge types, different bridge decks, abutment, piers, girders, and bearing components.
- Model watersheds, culverts, and drainage networks in-context.
- Efficiently iterate on different design alternatives that are based on realistic proposals.
- Work with engineering geometry and data in conceptual design that are easily advanced to other tools such as Civil 3D and Revit for detailed/engineering design.
Analysis & Simulation
Improve project quality and outcomes with analysis and simulation tools that help teams examine important design decisions.
- Determine the best location for design elements with tools that help measure distance, area, and line of sight.
- Design and revise roadway profiles with ease using the enhanced profile tools. Show existing ground and drainage features to optimize the roadway alignment.
- Use a multi-modal mobility simulation engine to create animated simulations of transit, parking, personal, and/or taxi-mode modeling to evaluate the level of service calculations and economic and environmental assessments.
- Analyze traffic flows through intersections, display color-coded traffic analysis results, and generate traffic simulation animations to play in your model.
- Flood simulation helps to simulate, visualize, and analyze 2D flood simulations in your model to investigate inland and coastal flooding projects based on the parameters you define.
Present your projects with compelling visuals to increase understanding of design intent and accelerate stakeholder approvals.
- Produce compelling and immersive visual experiences that represent the actual detailed model of your project.
- Generate photorealistic images and videos that depict your project as it will exist in the real world.
- Generate a dynamic presentation that includes realistic snapshot views, animations, perspective views, and even fly-throughs of your proposed design.
- Utilize design data from Civil 3D, Revit and the AEC collection to present accurate, geo-referenced final design models and animations
Autodesk InfraWorks at a Glance
Improve understanding early in the project lifecycle. Utilize a comprehensive context model based on real-world data to help teams visually explore the project site and improve preliminary design decisions early in the process.
- Improve project outcomes. Shorten project timelines by quickly laying out design concepts and easily review multiple design scenarios based on realistic proposals. Improve decisions further by examining important design factors with robust analysis and simulation tools.
- Improve public engagement and accelerate stakeholder approval. Stunning photo-realistic visualizations and immersive VR experiences help bring the public and key stakeholders directly into your project, enhancing engagement and stakeholder approvals.
- Reduce project errors and data friction. With a complete project information model that aggregates context and design data and connects seamlessly with GIS, project teams can minimize fragmented, disconnected workflows and data silos from the start and throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Boost your BIM investment. Seamlessly advance your Autodesk InfraWorks model to the detailed design phase while maintaining geometric integrity to accelerate project delivery. Utilize design data from Civil 3D, Revit, and the AEC collection to present accurate, geo-referenced final design models and animations.
- Win more work. Take advantage of conceptual design, analysis, and simulation tools to create competitive distinction for your designs and services. Generate compelling visual experiences to help your clients envision the full potential of a project.
1 Year, 3 Years