Build Better with Bluebeam
More than 1 million design and construction professionals worldwide trust Revu to elevate project eﬃciency and collaboration. There are three editions of Bluebeam Revu: Standard, CAD and eXtreme.
Work better together with Revu through the whole project lifecycle
- Design Review – Revu speeds up design reviews by allowing project partners to mark up and collaborate on the same documents in real time, or any time.
- Quantity Takeoffs – Revu’s measurement tools help you capture a project’s true scope and create a stronger bid—which gives you the competitive edge.
- Submittal Review – Revu simplifies submittals with powerful markup and editing tools, and integrates seamlessly into many document management systems to keep your project running smoothly.
- RFI Posting – Revu keeps RFIs clear and organized with smart markup, hyperlinking and visualization tools, helping your project stay on track.
- Punch Process – By sorting and summarizing punch items within drawings, Revu helps project teams achieve a 90% completion rate on first back check.
- Project Handover – With Revu’s dynamic document creation tools, you can deliver smart O&Ms that give facilities managers quick and easy digital access to critical project information.
Bluebeam Revu Online Training Classes
As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, U.S. CAD offers several online training courses to help AEC teams get the most out of Bluebeam Revu. Train directly with Bluebeam Certified Instructors to learn skills to make you more efficient in typical workflows. Contact email@example.com to get started or download U.S. CAD’s Bluebeam Training Brochure.
All courses are two hours in duration and cost $150 per student, with a three student minimum commitment.
|Intro to Revu||In this class, users dive into greater detail with Revu while practicing the picks-and-clicks. Students will also have the chance to challenge our Bluebeam gurus with questions. By class completion, users will have gained the skills to be efficient in typical Bluebeam workflows.|
|Bluebeam Tips & Tricks||During this course, users will learn how to use Revu as efficiently as the engineers who designed it. Topics during this course include keyboard shortcuts, settings, functions, and more. By attending this course, users will learn a number of Bluebeam’s coveted time-saving and customization tips, and leave with an invaluable list of ways to streamline workflows.|
|Estimating & Material Takeoffs||Elevate material takeoffs to a whole new dimension with Revu’s customizable interface and intuitive measurement tools. Use custom columns with formulas to quickly generate Estimates. Leverage Revu’s Dynamic Tool Set Scaler to provide value-added content and communication with every bid, and employ Revu’s Visual-Search to quickly generate counts.|
|Revu for iPad||Get your field crews and installers ready to collect, share, and distribute field data. Leveraging the power of Bluebeam Studio, field crews will learn how to mark up PDF documents with rich data, including field measurements, images, and videos. Revu for iPad enables fast and easy updates to the whole team with accurate and useful field information—all collected within one PDF.|
|Batch Tools||Learn how to use Revu eXtreme’s most powerful batch tools. Dive into the mechanics of batch processes, including Batch Link and Batch Slip Sheet. During this class, users will also learn how to set up a Stamp and Headers & Footers for batch applications.|
|Punch Workflows||This class was developed for design and construction professionals who are looking for ways to improve the speed and accuracy of data collection on site. Learn to create custom punch symbols, attach images and videos, and create markup summaries.|
|Digital Dashboards & Image Boards||If you’re interested in managing several folders or files of any type in a more visual way or you’re compiling physical samples of materials to give your customers the look and feel of your design, then this is the class for you! Dive into the workflow of creating both of these Boards, giving the feel of a personalized website.|
|Creating & Managing Digital Documents||Learn how to create smart, dynamic PDFs to help manage documentation throughout the lifecycle of a project. Discover techniques for connecting project files using a variety of Revu’s automation tools to make important info and files more accessible.|
|Revu for Civil Engineers||Learn the basics of PDF creation and editing for CAD files; how to take advantage of markup, overlay, and document comparison tools; and how measurement tools can be used so that even non-CAD personnel can get the project answers they need.|
Looking for Tips and Tricks?
Read our latest Bluebeam blog posts to learn how to be more productive in Bluebeam Revu.