U.S. CAD Acquires Mid-West CAD Extending Leadership Position in the AEC Technology Industry and Central U.S. Geographic Market
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 10, 2018 – By acquiring Mid-West CAD, U.S. CAD has further extended its leadership position in helping architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals win more work and drive successful project outcomes by leveraging expanded products, services, and industry specialized talent.
- In light of increasingly new and complex AEC technology, and multiple vendors each with different offerings, AEC professionals are actively looking for enhanced efficiency through relationships with a single, one-stop industry partner capable of providing a comprehensive portfolio and expert talent to support all of their project needs.
- Mid-West CAD was founded in 1985 by Roger Roberts with a mission to guide and support AEC professionals to more easily adopt, implement, and learn complex technology solutions to maximize project productivity and efficiency.
- Mid-West CAD is an Autodesk Authorized Gold Partner based in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, located in the Kansas City metropolitan area with over 33 years of AEC experience helping industry professionals design, build, and manage projects by offering a broad range of technology, services, training, and support.
- As a result of the acquisition, U.S. CAD adds market presence in the Central U.S., a talented base of employees with specialized AEC experience who will continue to operate out of Mid-West CAD’s Lee’s Summit facility, and a state-of-the-art Autodesk Authorized Training Center.
- The Mid-West CAD acquisition adds an impressive roster of nearly 1,100 customers to U.S. CAD’s significant and growing customer base.
- Mid-West CAD customers and other AEC professionals in the local markets will have access to a complementary and comprehensive array of U.S. CAD products and services.
- Daniel Counts, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. CAD
“For many years, both U.S. CAD and Mid-West CAD have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the AEC community helping advance the use of technology to design and build better projects. With the addition of Mid-West CAD, we can bring greater solutions, capabilities, and resources to AEC professionals not only in and around Missouri, but across our other geographic markets. We’re excited to welcome Mid-West CAD team members and customers to U.S. CAD.”
- Roger Roberts, President, Mid-West CAD
“Mid-West CAD is pleased to join the U.S. CAD team. Having founded and led the company since 1985, I will now move on to the next phase of my life. As I retire, I am confident that Mid-West CAD clients will notice little change and will benefit from continued Autodesk support along with additional advanced design product and service options. I am thankful for all of the support our customers have given Mid-West CAD over the years and know that the company is poised for continued success as part of the U.S. CAD family.”
- Steven Blum, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Field Operations, Autodesk, Inc.
“As a Platinum partner, U.S. CAD continues to demonstrate strong alignment with Autodesk, while making customer success a priority. I am excited about their work in design and engineering, and recent investment in construction. With this acquisition, U.S. CAD is well positioned to serve and support customers as their presence expands in the Central U.S.”
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a provider of BIM technology, consulting, production, training, and support to the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more.
As one of the largest Autodesk Authorized Platinum Partners in North America, plus our relationships with various leading technology manufacturers including Bluebeam, Panzura, Leica, and CADLearning, we offer the most robust collection of cloud-based construction and workflow solutions, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality, and on-demand learning for AEC professionals for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Visit www.uscad.com.
(877) 648-7223 ext. 250