Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction – Part 4: Schedule CreationJune 16 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
MTWO Complete Construction Cloud creates reliable schedules to reduce waste, mitigate risk, and optimize work. By utilizing MTWO’s powerful scheduling features, view your schedule by construction location, by model object, or by date to optimize your projected performance.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Populating a schedule via manual entry, copying from a template or existing schedule, generating from an estimate, or by importing from Microsoft Project or Primavera P6.
- Model filtering by activity that allows end-users to view which model objects are associated with each activity.
- Viewing the schedule in multiple different structures to allow end-users to increase their productivity depending on tasks, objectives, and preferences.
- The Line-of-Balance, which provides a location-based matrix of a project schedule to assist in determining and avoiding trade schedule clashing.
Who should attend?
- Directors of Preconstruction
- Project Managers
Register for all webinars in our series or pick and choose the ones to attend that best suit you. By registering and attending just one webinar in our series, you’ll be entered in our raffle for a chance to win one of five $200 VISA® gift cards.*
*No purchase necessary. Please review your firm’s policy regarding gifts before accepting prizes.
See more from the Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction Series