2024 U.S. AEC Outlook: Evolving Role of Technology in Project Delivery and Contracts
April 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Welcome to our 2024 AEC Industry Outlook Webinar, featuring guest speakers Jim Bedrick FAIA, and Brian Skirpac, DBIA and facilitated by our A/E director, Neetha Puthran. Jim has more than 40 years of experience on all three sides of the Owner/Architect/Contractor triad and more than a decade on the AIA Contract Documents Committee. Bryan is DBIA’s Director of VDC and has decades of experience leading innovation on technology for diverse project types. These industry experts will guide you through trends and challenges shaping the AEC landscape today as they dive into some of the strategies, including changing contracts, changing project delivery models, and collaboration methods.
Join us April 23, 2024 at 11:00 a.m, PST / 2:00 p.m. EST.
- Understand the latest industry trends
- Learn how to incorporate technology into your contracts
- Technologies’ role in project delivery
- Enforcing new methods of collaboration
- How new methods of collaboration can help set your business apart