Infrastructure Tuesday: Roundabout Design: Which way do we go?
This webinar will dive into Roundabout design inside Autodesk Civil 3D using the Roundabout component of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking. Once designed, we will look at editing the properties and geometry of the Roundabouts. Want a slightly different workflow? No problem. We will create preliminary Roundabout layouts in Autodesk InfraWorks, then “round trip” those back into Civil 3D to finish the design.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage GIS for intersection analysis.
- Simulate existing traffic conditions on signalized/unsignalized intersections with inefficient levels of service.
- Create proposals to analyze the benefits of creating roundabouts within existing roadways limits and current plus future demands.
- Examine the interaction between Civil 3D and InfraWorks for detailed roundabout design.
- Use swept path analysis, corridor review, and editing roundabouts in Civil 3D.