Take paperless workflows to a whole new level
Bluebeam Revu combines powerful PDF editing, markup and collaboration technology with reliable file creation. Push the limits of project communication with one of Revu’s three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme.
New and improved tools for creating bids and material takeoffs
- Dynamic Fill – Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
- Quantity Link – Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel worksheets for automatic bid calculations using your own predefined formulas and formats.
- Measurement Tools Enhancements – Utilize an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations, such as Slope, Rise/Drop, Width and Height, and the new Polylength tool.
- Count Tool Enhancements – Leverage expanded functionality that allows for symbol customization, makes counting items faster, and adds more meaningful data to the Markups List.
Enhanced automation and visualization tools for any stage of the project
- Automatic form creation – Simplify PDF form creation from scanned or digital documents that automatically detect fields such as signatures, dates and checkboxes.
- Batch Sign & Seal – Quickly apply a digital signature, professional seal and date across a batch of multiple files without the hassle of opening and signing individual pages one-at-a-time.
- 360° Photos – Utilize Capture to embed immersive panorama images into your markups to easily track construction progress.
- 3D PDF Enhancements – View and manage expansive 3D model metadata with intuitive tools that enable search, filtering, color modification and exporting.
Looking for Tips and Tricks?
Read our latest Bluebeam blog posts to learn how to be more productive in Bluebeam Revu.