Connect projects teams and data via a shared cloud database
Autodesk® BIM 360TM software accelerates project delivery and helps minimize contractor risk with anytime, anywhere access to project data across the entire construction lifecycle. BIM 360 empowers those in the field to anticipate and act, and those in the back office to optimize and manage all aspects of construction performance. It generates alignment between planning and performance, while helping to minimize the risks associated with outdated or inaccurate project data.
The Autodesk BIM 360 solution accelerates project delivery by:
- Enabling anytime, anywhere access to project data
- Delivering information for easy consumption by anyone on the project
- Connecting multidisciplinary project teams across architecture, engineering, and construction
- Providing a shared database of project information spanning pre-construction through handover
- Analyzing data for future planning and execution
Which results in:
- Projects that are at or under budget
- Increased profitability for the contractor
- An increase in construction quality
- Earlier deployment of contractor assets
While minimizing risk in these areas:
- Customer satisfaction: Minimizes risk related to client dissatisfaction
- Safety: Minimizes risk related to personal injury and/or contractor liability
- Time: Minimizes risk related to project schedule (delays)
- Data security: Minimizes risk related to contractor data storage as well as data integrity
- Quality: Minimizes risk related to the discrepancy between plan and perform
- Cost: Minimizes risk related to contractor financial over-leverage
The Autodesk® BIM 360TM Docs web service ensures that the entire construction project team is building from the correct version of documents and plans. Tailored for the needs of contractors and construction project teams, BIM 360 Docs delivers tools for publishing, managing, reviewing, and approving all project plans, models and documents from the earliest phase of a project through owner occupancy. A cloud-based service accessible at the desktop or mobile devices, BIM 360 Docs delivers anywhere, anytime collaborative access to the entire project team.
Autodesk® BIM 360TM Field is field management software for 2D and 3D environments that combines mobile technologies at the point of construction with cloud-based collaboration and reporting. BIM 360 Field puts critical information into the hands of those in the field, helping to measurably improve quality, safety, and commissioning for construction and capital projects of all types.
Autodesk® BIM 360TM Glue is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product that connects the entire project team and streamlines BIM project workflows. With anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project models and data throughout the project lifecycle, BIM 360 Glue accelerates project reviews and empowers multidisciplinary teams to quickly identify and resolve coordination issues.
Autodesk® BIM 360TM Layout software is an iPadTM app for construction layout that controls a robotic total station. It provides vertical construction contractors the ability to synchronize the up-to-date, coordinated building model to the process of locating and staking building components in the field. Sharing data with the Autodesk BIM 360 web service, this almost anytime, anywhere connection to the coordinated building model helps reduce the amount of time it takes to prepare and transfer point location information from the office to the field and back while minimizing rework associated with improperly staked or installed components.
The Autodesk® BIM 360TM Plan web service and the Autodesk® BIM 360™ Plan iOS app for vertical construction contractors support Lean Construction practices for increasing the reliability of project work plans while providing insight into the root causes that can erode team productivity and project profit. Using an intuitive and highly visual user interface that enables more transparent, near real–time planning via web and mobile access, the BIM 360 product helps reduce manual data processing time while minimizing project waste associated with overproduction, excess inventory, and task re-work.