Connect projects teams and data via a shared cloud database
Autodesk® BIM 360TM software accelerates project delivery and helps minimize contractor risk with anytime, anywhere access to project data across the entire construction lifecycle. BIM 360 empowers those in the field to anticipate and act, and those in the back office to optimize and manage all aspects of construction performance. It generates alignment between planning and performance, while helping to minimize the risks associated with outdated or inaccurate project data.
The Autodesk BIM 360 solution accelerates project delivery by:
- Enabling anytime, anywhere access to project data
- Delivering information for easy consumption by anyone on the project
- Connecting multidisciplinary project teams across architecture, engineering, and construction
- Providing a shared database of project information spanning pre-construction through handover
- Analyzing data for future planning and execution
Which results in:
- Projects that are at or under budget
- Increased profitability for the contractor
- An increase in construction quality
- Earlier deployment of contractor assets
While minimizing risk in these areas:
- Customer satisfaction: Minimizes risk related to client dissatisfaction
- Safety: Minimizes risk related to personal injury and/or contractor liability
- Time: Minimizes risk related to project schedule (delays)
- Data security: Minimizes risk related to contractor data storage as well as data integrity
- Quality: Minimizes risk related to the discrepancy between plan and perform
- Cost: Minimizes risk related to contractor financial over-leverage
The Autodesk® BIM 360TM Docs web service ensures that the entire construction project team is building from the correct version of documents and plans. Tailored for the needs of contractors and construction project teams, BIM 360 Docs delivers tools for publishing, managing, reviewing, and approving all project plans, models and documents from the earliest phase of a project through owner occupancy. A cloud-based service accessible at the desktop or mobile devices, BIM 360 Docs delivers anywhere, anytime collaborative access to the entire project team.
Autodesk® BIM 360TM Glue is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product that connects the entire project team and streamlines BIM project workflows. With anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project models and data throughout the project lifecycle, BIM 360 Glue accelerates project reviews and empowers multidisciplinary teams to quickly identify and resolve coordination issues.
Autodesk® BIM 360TM Build is field management software for 2D and 3D environments that combines mobile technologies at the point of construction with cloud-based collaboration and reporting. BIM 360 Build puts critical information into the hands of those in the field, helping to measurably improve quality, safety, and commissioning for construction and capital projects of all types.
Autodesk® BIM 360TM Design is a cloud worksharing, design collaboration, and data management product for project delivery, built on the new BIM 360 cloud platform. Made for distributed, multidisciplinary teams, you can co-author Revit models with greater file- and folder-based access controls, issue management, deliverable coordination, change visualization, and unlimited storage.