Download Now: Bluebeam Revu 2016.5.1
The newest update is now available for Bluebeam Revu 2016 with a new update process and many resolved issues.
Change to the Update Process
Revu 2016.5.1 brings a change to the Revu update process. In the past, updating Revu involved downloading a full installation file, uninstalling the previous version, and then installing the new version. Starting with Revu 2016.5.1, Bluebeam has released a 40 MB update file that allows customers who have Revu 2016.5 to update to the new version without having to uninstall and reinstall Revu.
When you’re ready to update, all you need to do is click on Help > Product Updates inside Revu!
- Resolved an issue causing Depth settings made for one measurement tool to unexpectedly affect other measurement tools.
- Restored the ability to sync folders in Studio Projects.
- Resolved an issue causing hyperlinks in Studio Projects to redirect to the Project root, regardless of the intended destination.
- Restored the “Sheet Number Only” option in the Revit plugin.
- Resolved an issue with the Microsoft Excel plugin causing hyperlinks to break in the source sheets and the PDF.