Infrastructure Tuesday: Tame your Civil 3D Data with Project Explorer
In this session, we will look at the Project Explorer as it relates to Civil 3D model data. The Project Explorer is included in the AEC Collection and is available for Civil 3D 2022. The Project explorer allows the user to view and analyze Civil 3D model data such as alignments, corridors, and pipe networks in a single location and where changes can be applied if needed. The customizable interface provides both a graphical view as well as a grid view of the data. It also allows the user to generate custom reports and tables using a variety of formats where report and tables styles can be saved and used for future use.
• What is the Project Explorer and how to use it.
• Customize the user interface.
• Review and edit the model data.
• Generate reports and tables.
• Save report and table styles for later use.