Infrastructure Tuesday: Civil 3D Collaboration: BIM 360 & Desktop Connector
As more and more projects move to the BIM 360 platform, it’s more important than ever to understand how to make sure you are using best practices to set up and administer BIM 360 projects. In this session, we will cover versioning best practices and how file locking works when using BIM 360 as well as explain user access, roles, permissions, and how to organize BIM 360 projects. Additionally, we will cover recommendations for managing existing projects and creating new ones with BIM 360 and Civil 3D.
- In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to access BIM 360 within Civil 3D.
- Best practices for setting up BIM 360 projects.
- What user access roles are available and their permissions?
- Organizing and managing BIM 360 projects.