What is an Autodesk industry collection?
An Autodesk® industry collection is the most convenient and flexible way to access a wide selection of the most essential Autodesk software used in your industry. Subscriptions to these collections are available for Architecture, Engineering & Construction; Product Design; and Media & Entertainment.
Autodesk® industry collections give customers access to a wide selection of the most-essential Autodesk software for their industry in a single collection that will evolve and get better over time. Users will have continuous access to the latest software releases and enhancements through the Autodesk desktop app, and more cloud services allow users to access powerful, flexible tools whenever and wherever they need access. Flexible term lengths (monthly, quarterly, annual or multi-year) and both single-user and multi-user access will be available. All subscribers to Autodesk products, including those who subscribe to industry collection, receive previous version rights, global travel rights, technical support and powerful administrative tools.
Get more for your money
Support your business today and into the future
Manage operational costs more effectively
Autodesk® Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection
One essential BIM package for building, civil infrastructure, and construction.
The Architecture, Engineering, & Construction Collection delivers tightly connected BIM tools and processes for hte lifecycle of buildings and civil infrastructure. You simply get all the products your business needs today and the flexibility to access the technology that enables you to stay competitive and thrive tomorrow.
|AutoCAD||AutoCAD 360 Pro|
|AutoCAD Architecture||Formit 360 Pro|
|AutoCAD Civil 3D||InfraWorks 360|
|AutoCAD Electrical||Insight 360, including:
|AutoCAD Map 3D|
|AutoCAD Plant 3D||ReCap 360 Pro|
|AutoCAD Raster Design||Rendering in A360|
|AutoCAD Utility Design||Structural Analysis for Revit|
|Revit (Architecture, MEP, and Structure)||Storage (25GB)|
- Get all the right tools: Support all phases of the building lifecycle with design technologies that cover conceptual design through construction—including BIM and CAD—all in a single package.
- Connect your workflows: Support team collaboration and benefit from better data continuity with interoperable design tools purpose-built to meet the needs of all contributors to a building project.
- Put your project at the center: Lead the way to the future of building with the latest innovative software and cloud technologies that give you unprecedented insight into your design projects.
- Get all the right tools: Deliver your civil infrastructure projects using the latest BIM for infrastructure design and engineering tools—on your desktop and in the cloud—that you need, when you need it.
- Integrate your workflows: Help reduce risk and rework by putting your project at the center, connecting teams to intelligent 2D and 3D model information that to each other—enhancing collaboration, providing better insights, and improving decision-making.
- Embrace the future of infrastructure design: Work seamlessly across horizontal and vertical elements of infrastructure projects and combine CAD, BIM, and cloud computing to optimize designs and improve project delivery.
Product Design Collection
One essential package of design and engineering tools for product and factory design.
The Product Design collection for the manufacturing industry is an essential group of connected professional-grade design and engineering tools that enable you to make great products today and compete in the changing manufacturing landscape of the future.
|AutoCAD||AutoCAD 360 Pro|
|AutoCAD Architecture||Fusion 360|
|AutoCAD Electrical||ReCap 360 Pro|
|AutoCAD Mechanical||Rendering in A360|
|Factory Design Utilities||Storage (25GB)|
- Get all the right tools: Create your products using the latest design and engineering tools—including Inventor and AutoCAD—all from a single collection.
- Connect your workflows: Build a single, complete definition of your product with applications that can reference in and update data created by other disciplines and software—promoting team collaboration and better handling complexity.
- Prepare for the future: Access the latest in cloud-based design tools and get ready for the Future of Making Thigns with Fusion 360.
Media & Entertainment Collection
The complete 3D animation toolset for visual effects artists and game developers.
The Media & Entertainment industry collection provides animators, modelers, and visual effects artists with all the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and stunning environments.
|Motionbuilder||ReCap 360 Pro|
|Mudbox||Rendering in A360|
|3ds Max||Storage (25GB)|
- Have the right digital content tool every time: Whether you staff up with animators, modelers, or visual effects artists, you’ll have the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and massive digital worlds.
- What the pros use: Access the industry standard 3D animation tools used by AAA game makers and top Hollywood studios. With Maya and 3ds Max, you have access to proven and established tools, and frequent updates keep you on the cutting edge.
- Take on sophisticated projects: Build a powerful 3D animation pipeline for complex simulations, dynamics, effects, and rendering to tackle the most demanding jobs and take your studio to the next level. Never say no to a big project.
The Future of Autodesk Suites and Industry Collections
Discover the newest offering from Autodesk, industry collections, and how to prepare for the July 31st, 2016 deadline.
Why & How to Make the Move to Autodesk Subscriptiono
Now's the best time to make the move to subscription, but what are your options? Daniel J. Counts, CEO of U.S. CAD explains in this short 20-minute video, complete with cost implications.