Making the Move to BIM: How BIM Consultants Can Help You Win More Work
Building Information Modeling (BIM) has become a critical component for planning, scheduling and performing the work of home builders, GCs and mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors. More and more often, BIM is a requirement before a project can even be bid. Yet for some contractors, adding BIM to their offering can be daunting.
In this whitepaper, Making the Move to BIM: How BIM Consultants Can Help You Win More Work, Increase Profits, and Minimize Risk, learn about what it takes for your company to leverage BIM with the help of a BIM consultant.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How two leading MEP firms worked with a BIM consultant, U.S. CAD, to bring BIM into their projects and practice – making it well worth their investment
- What kind of investment is required
- What kind of outlay is there going to be in technology, training, and people
- How BIM will affect the workflow
- Best practices and expectations when working with a BIM consultant
Download this whitepaper now and learn how transitioning to BIM with the help of a consultant can have a huge payoff in terms of increased revenue and productivity.