Cloud computing is at the foundation of the construction’s digital revolution. Also, construction professionals see the value and benefits of cloud-based construction management technology but migrating over from their antiquated processes, and disparate systems and workflows are challenging, and many do not have a clear strategy to make a move. As an IT professional, you’ll want to be one step ahead – and stand ready, as the trend to move to cloud-based BIM technology is still in its early stages.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How the construction industry is changing technologically
- The many pain points and challenges experienced managing projects using antiquated processes and disparate systems
- Why a single source of truth (i.e., automated and centralized, cloud-based solutions) helps solve common pain points
- The features and benefits of a cloud-based construction management solution
- How an AEC technology consultant (such as U.S. CAD) can help organizations make the move
Read this whitepaper now and see how cloud-based construction management solutions can help eliminate pain points, enhance collaboration, and modernize your technology ecosystem.