Whether you need an upgrade to the latest version of AutoCAD® software or want to move to Building Information Modeling (BIM), or need cutting-edge technology to coordinate and manage your next project, this is the time to upgrade and purchase the latest software with these special savings and promotions from U.S. CAD.
Please check back for the latest promotions on Autodesk, Bluebeam, and other software solutions.
Move to subscription & save 25%. If you’re not satisfied, switch back!
Take advantage of a special offer to switch to subscription. Secure discount pricing on the software most important to you1.
Have a perpetual license? Move to subscription and save on the latest software of your choice. For a limited time, you can trade in AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Suites or other eligible products from 1998 – 2018 and save 25%* on 1- or 3-year subscriptions to Autodesk industry collections and many more.
Now is the best time to trade in and trade up. Get 25%* off on an industry collection or on individual products of your choice. If you are not satisfied, you can switch back to your perpetual license. Offer expires April 20, 2018.
- Autodesk industry collections at 25% off – ideal if you need more than one Autodesk product: Get the most out of your favorite software. Industry collections combine leading products with specialized solutions to optimize your workflows so you can do more, faster, with greater confidence.
- Save up to 25% on individual products: You can also trade in any eligible old licenses and trade up to the newest individual products of your choice.
Contact your U.S. CAD Account Manager or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 648-7223 to get started.
* Save up to 25% on Autodesk’s Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of industry collections and/or on the SRP for most individual products when purchasing eligible 1-year or 3-year term Autodesk subscriptions with single-or multi-user access and trading in an equivalent number of qualifying serial numbers and all associated seats of R14 (release year 1998) through 2018 perpetual licenses not on an active maintenance plan.
Qualifying Autodesk LT Family are eligible to be traded in for subscriptions to Autodesk LT Family products only.
Offer available from 07 February 2018 through 20 April 2018 worldwide with the exception of the Crimean Peninsula of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria from participating resellers and Autodesk Stores only. Full terms and conditions here.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, 3ds Max, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Civil 3D, Inventor, Maya, Revit, and Revit LT are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2018 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
Be original. With the original CAD software.
Create designs that rock with AutoCAD®, the original software for 2D and 3D CAD. Get it for $123 per month.
What will you create?
When you subscribe to AutoCAD family of products, you get better value, easier access, and improved flexibility. Find the AutoCAD that’s right for you!
- AutoCAD: Create 3D designs in a more streamlined, collaborative environment with new, more robust CAD tools.
- AutoCAD Map 3D: Provides broad access to CAD and GIS data to support planning, design, and data management.
- AutoCAD P&ID: Enables quick creation and editing of P&IDs with in-context editing tools.
- AutoCAD Mechanical: Design and drafting software with libraries of standards-based parts and tools.
- AutoCAD Electrical: Design software purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems.
- AutoCAD Architecture: Design and document more efficiently with software created for architects.
- AutoCAD MEP: Makes it possible to draft, design, and document building systems more accurately and efficiently.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D: Supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows through 3D design and documentation.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D: Enables piping designers to more quickly lay out steel structures, model equipment, and route piping design.
Contact your U.S. CAD Account Manager or our team at email@example.com or call (877) 648-7223 to learn more.