U.S. CAD Online University (1 Year Subscription)
What does an annual subscription to U.S. CAD Online University include?
- 1 year of access to U.S. CAD Online University. Immediate access upon subscribing.
- 1 year of access to CADLearning at no charge. Your CADLearning login credential will be emailed to you within 1 U.S. Business day.
- Office Hours – schedule 20-minute one-on-one virtual meeting with your instructors
Group Licensing available for groups of 10 or more students. Group Licensing FAQ.
Registering multiple students?
Be sure to include First, Last, and email of all students in the notes section at checkout.
What is U.S. CAD Online University?
U.S. CAD Online University is online training on Autodesk products that provides your team members 24/7 access to training content on popular AEC technology such as live training courses, recorded content for self-paced learning, training documentation, webinars, and other relevant material.
Training content is created and delivered by certified instructors – designed to help your team update or reinforce the necessary skills to deliver on your firm’s objective of achieving more. In addition to U.S. CAD-generated training content, U.S. CAD Online University includes a single-user, full-access subscription to CADLearning, an on-demand Autodesk training platform.
Key Benefits of U.S. CAD Online University:
- Anytime, anywhere access to in-depth training content on AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure, AutoCAD Civil 3D training, BIM 360 training, and Autodesk FormIt (access to both live and pre-recorded courses).
- Accelerates training to get team members up-to-speed quickly
- Reinforces or gains new skills
- Tracks and manages learning to meet project or company competency goals
- Learn AutoCAD and other Autodesk programs in one centralized online location
- Provides a consistent learning experience for all team members
- Use any internet-connected device to use U.S. CAD Online University
- Cost-effective, subscription-based model
- Group Licenses available. Manage access, add/remove students, Monitor usage. Find out more about Group Licensing.
- 101 and 201 level AutoCAD courses available
View current BIM 360 Training Courses
View current Civil 3D Training Courses
View current Revit Training Courses
View current AutoCAD Training Courses
View current Autodesk FormIt Courses
Provide your team members – BIM and VDC managers, coordinators, BIM and Drafting technicians, designers, engineers, and anyone on your team using or administering design software, in-depth and convenient training platform that works with their schedule to stay competitive on projects with sharpened and new skills. Questions about Online University? Visit our FAQ page.
Looking for Online Bluebeam Revu Training? Check out InsiteEdu.