What is InsiteEDU Bluebeam training?
The most advanced and convenient self-paced Bluebeam-specific learning and instruction platform available. InsiteEDU is an online Bluebeam®-focused educational portal that provides 24/7, anytime, anywhere access to consistent, in-depth training content. Maximize employee skillsets while achieving departmental and project goals. Developed in partnership by VinZero U.S. CAD and 4D Technologies, the developers of CADLearning, the most extensive independent library of Autodesk® learning material in the world.
Put the Power of InsiteEDU Bluebeam Training in Your Hands…
How much does an annual subscription to InsiteEDU cost, and what are the subscription options?
The subscriptions available are per person/per year annual cost of $99/year
How do I purchase InsiteEDU?
Contact your VinZero U.S. CAD Bluebeam Account Manager, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (877) 648-7223.
Where do I access my subscription to Bluebeam Training by InsiteEDU?
Access InsiteEDU at Insiteedu.cadlearning.com or via your company’s custom enterprise portal URL.
When will my order be processed?
Your account will be created and available to you within 1 business day.
How is CADLearning affiliated with InsiteEDU?
VinZero U.S. CAD, the developer of InsiteEDU, is a strategic partner of 4D Technologies, the makers of CADLearning.
Which devices support Insite ED?
- Desktop computer
- Laptop (Windows or Mac)
- Mobile phone
What is included in each InsiteEDU subscription?
- Over 200 Bluebeam Revu lessons available in Bluebeam Training by InsiteEDU
- Knowledge assessments
- Role-based learning paths for users, contractors, subcontractors, architects and engineers, estimators, and superintendents
- Progress charts to track progress from Revu Basics to more advanced topics
- Custom playlists
- Data and analytics for administrators
- Admin content creation capabilities
What are InsiteEDU’s key features and benefits?
- 24/7 anytime, anywhere access to Bluebeam Revu training content
- Track and manage competency goals
- Self-paced tutorials targeted to organizations, departments, or roles
- Assessments for pre-hiring, onboarding, or skills/knowledge measuring
- A consistent learning experience for employees and team members
- Easily reinforce or update employee skills
- Built-in, time-based goals that are reasonable and measurable, with burndown charts to keep on schedule
- Track progress and activity with analytics and reports to monitor progress and activities
- Customizable enterprise solution
- Easily add users at any time
- The right tools to hire the best talent and reinforce and update Bluebeam product knowledge across the greater team to remain competitive in today’s AEC market
- Create learning paths that meet the needs of the individual, department, or company
Who benefits from Bluebeam Training by InsiteEDU?
- Project manager
- BIM or VDC director