Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2022
$970.00 – $2,620.00
Review and communicate project details through 5D analysis and simulation with Autodesk Navisworks Simulate. Also available: Navisworks Manage.
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2022 and Naviworks Manage 2022 enable greater coordination, construction simulation, and whole-project analysis for integrated project review. Navisworks Manage includes advanced simulation and validation tools.
Model simulation and analysis
- Photorealistic model rendering – Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery.
- Appearance profiler – Add new depths of clarity by coloring project models based on their properties, and applying them to your entire project.
- 5D project scheduling includes time and cost – Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Smoother interaction with quantification data – Add quantification from an aggregated model.
- Real-time navigation – Explore an integrated project model as it’s built.
- Reality capture capabilities – Work with enhanced point cloud integration.
- Cloud rendering – Create renders for whole-project models you can store and share in the cloud.
- More streamlined collaboration – Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork with Autodesk Navisworks Simulate.
- Measurement tools – Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Redline tool – Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Aggregate data into a single model – Combine design and construction data into a singular model.
- Model simulation and animation – Link animated model objects to your construction schedules for high-quality project simulations.
- Whole-team project review – Bring together data created by multidisciplinary teams to explore and review complex models in real-time.
- BIM 360 collaboration – Reduce time spent in coordination meetings with collaborative project reviews and issue workflows.
- Publish and share NWD and DWF files – Publish models in distributable file formats that capture detailed design information.
- Integrated quantification takeoff – Measure lines, areas, and counts with 2D and 3D takeoff rather than carrying out manual calculations.
- Quantification from PDF sheets – Trace existing geometry on a 2D PDF worksheet, such as a floorplan, to create takeoffs automatically.
Looking for Navisworks Manage?
1 Year, 3 Years