Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022
$580.00 – $1,565.00
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022 can help smaller architecture firms transition to Building Information Modeling (BIM). Use both Autodesk® Revit LTTM software and the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT® available together in one suite. Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022 allows you to continue working in AutoCAD LT while getting up to speed in BIM with the simplified user interface of Revit LT.
With Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022 you can model in Revit LT to create higher-quality and more accurate designs and documentation. This helps you meet client needs for BIM deliverables. Autodesk subscribers get access to the latest releases and product enhancements, flexible licensing rights, cloud services, and technical support. Training resources available for Revit and AutoCAD with U.S. CAD Online University.
3D BIM tools of Revit LT, plus the 2D drafting tools of AutoCAD LT, in a single, more cost-effective package.
AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022 Features
- 3D design & visualization – Create 3D orthographic or perspective views to better visualize and share your designs
- A single coordinated model – Design revisions update automatically for every view throughout the design process
- High-quality documentation – Design documentation is coordinated and current
- Photorealistic rendering in the cloud using real-world materials with Autodesk cloud services
- Content for architects and designers – Ready-to-use content includes office cubicles, furniture, residential and commercial windows, and an appliance library
- Move to BIM at your own pace – Use familiar tools in AutoCAD LT (available in Revit LT Suite) to help ease the transition to BIM
- Autodesk Drive – Securely store, preview, and share your 2D and 3D design data using data storage designed for individuals and small teams
- Autogenerated schedules – Automatically create building component schedules to improve the visibility of costs and quantities
- Help verify material quantities – Material takeoff helps verify material quantities for cost estimates and can make it easier to track quantities
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users – Swap files with users of any Revit product
1 Year, 3 Years