U.S. CAD Bluebeam Certified Instructors and AEC Technical Experts Selected to Present at Bluebeam Extreme Conference 2019
IRVINE, Calif., June 24, 2019 – U.S. CAD announced today that four Bluebeam Certified Instructors and design and construction experts from their team were selected to present sessions at the annual Bluebeam Extreme Conference (XCON) to be held August 27-28, 2019 at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, D.C.
- XCON brings together more than 1,000 design and construction professionals for exceptional product training, exploration of new industry technology and trends, strategic networking, and compelling thought leadership lectures, panels, and roundtables.
- Bluebeam Certified Instructors and AEC industry experts, Troy DeGroot and Ron Couillard will co-present “Dueling Studios!” on August 28 at 4:20 p.m. This fun and innovative session provides a demonstration of Bluebeam Studio covering basic capabilities such creating projects and folders, posting files to Studio Project, and the differences between opening, checking out, and downloading files. The session will be delivered in Bluebeam Revu, including live Studio Sessions accessed on two dueling laptops in real-time.
- “Revu 101, Bluebeam Essentials” will be presented by Theodore Moberg, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, and AEC technology expert, on August 27 at 2:20 p.m. This session focuses on helping users build confidence, save time, and work more collaboratively using Bluebeam Revu by learning how to navigate the system, execute commands, and utilize core features such as the Markups List and Studio Sessions and Projects.
- Ken Phelps, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, and AEC technical expert will present two separate sessions. “Bluebeam Revu 101 – Going from Zero to Hero” will be held on August 28 at 3:10 p.m. This session covers how to consolidate multiple PDFs into a single PDF and ways to trim the file to the most valuable sheets for the project team. Sheet labeling, bookmarking, and hyperlinking for faster navigation, and other useful tips and tricks, will also be reviewed. “Preparing Your Documents for Usage in the Field: Extreme Edition” will be held on August 28 at 10:10 a.m. In this session, attendees will learn many of the tools needed to make PDF sets the most efficient for the field and office staff, so everyone always has access to the latest and greatest information whether on the job site or office.
- U.S. CAD is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, an elite status recognizing the company’s Bluebeam product expertise, AEC industry domain knowledge, and best-in-class customer service and support capabilities.
- The company earned the Bluebeam 2018 North America Partner of the Year award through outstanding performance, helping mutual customers adopt and deploy Bluebeam AEC technology solutions resulting in greater collaboration, communication, and efficiency across project lifecycles.
- To further support customers with their Bluebeam technology solutions, U.S. CAD provides consulting and training services that complement Bluebeam’s offerings to drive positive project outcomes.
- Daniel J. Counts, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. CAD
“Our Bluebeam technical team members continue to impress me and impress upon the industry at large how Bluebeam solutions increase productivity and efficiencies. We are excited for them to share their experience with our customers and many other firms within the AEC industry.”
- John Magyar, Director of Bluebeam, U.S. CAD
“We’re proud to have four of our Bluebeam experts selected to present educational sessions at this year’s Bluebeam Extreme Conference. What a fantastic opportunity for Bluebeam customers to learn new workflows and best practices from our experts to deliver projects even better. I look forward to reconnecting with our customers through the many networking opportunities that the conference provides. XCON 2019, here we come!”
- Steve Jones, Senior Channel Sales Manager, Bluebeam
“Bluebeam’s customers will benefit enormously from the wealth of product and industry knowledge that U.S. CAD’s team members will bring to their presentations at XCON 2019. As a Platinum Partner with multiple Bluebeam Certified Instructors on staff, U.S. CAD embodies a true value-added extension of the Bluebeam team and we are very excited to add their expertise to XCON this year.”
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a provider of BIM technology, consulting, production, training, and support to the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more.
As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner and an Autodesk Authorized Platinum Partner, plus our relationships with various leading technology manufacturers including Panzura, Leica, and CADLearning, we offer the most robust collection of AEC technology and workflow solutions, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality, and on-demand learning for AEC professionals for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Visit www.uscad.com.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
Trusted by over 1 million individuals in more than 130 countries, Bluebeam’s smart, intuitive solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage, and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Texas, Illinois, New Hampshire, Denmark, Germany, England, and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu on our website.
(877) 648-7223 ext. 250