U.S. CAD Celebrates 20th Anniversary
IRVINE, Calif., Apr. 15, 2019 – U.S. CAD, a leading provider of BIM technology, consulting, production, training, and support to the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industries, celebrates 20 years of innovation and service, consistent business growth, and inviting company culture.
- Founded in 1999 by Daniel Counts, U.S. CAD began as L.A. CAD providing much-needed training and consulting services for Autodesk civil engineering and architectural products to AEC professionals during a time when computer-aided design software became commercially available and accessible on PCs. During this time, U.S. CAD became Autodesk’s largest partner in the Western region and an official Autodesk Authorized Training Center.
- Today, still led by founder and CEO Daniel Counts, U.S. CAD has evolved into one the largest AEC technology and consulting firms in the United States with more than 100 employees across ten offices located in major metropolitan cities, and more than 13,000 customers.
- The company is one of the largest Autodesk Authorized Platinum Partners in North America and a Bluebeam Platinum Partner recognized as the 2018 North America Partner of the Year.
- U.S. CAD has maintained its privately-held ownership status throughout its history which has allowed it to remain in control of key business decisions including its acquisition growth strategy. To date, U.S. CAD has acquired six AEC companies enabling it to expand its services and products to the AEC community.
- The company’s portfolio of products and services has grown significantly over the last two decades in response to customers’ needs and industry trends and demands. Today, AEC professionals rely on U.S. CAD as a trusted one-stop industry partner for design, engineering, construction, and collaboration software, cloud storage solutions, reality capture technology, on-demand learning, BIM modeling, consulting, training, staff augmentation, and technical support.
- Daniel Counts, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. CAD
“As I reflect on the last two decades, I never imagined when we first began in 1999 that we would be where we are today. U.S. CAD’s growth and position as a trusted advisor to the AEC community is mainly because of our commitment to the company’s values and culture, and our laser focus on our internal teams. Focusing on these areas allows us to provide the most valuable experience to our customers.”
- Jeff Rachel, President, U.S. CAD
“It’s an honor to be part of U.S. CAD’s 20th anniversary. When I joined the company in 2005, I immediately connected with so many people but also recognized the potential it had to be a great company. With 25 employees at the time and BIM not yet in existence, in many ways, it was a simpler time in the AEC industry. As the years passed, technology advanced and the economy fluctuated, but the two constants at U.S. CAD have been the dedicated people and incredible customers we serve. Both have been the biggest reasons why I remain so engaged and motivated to help U.S. CAD become the company it is today. We truly serve each other and our customers by creating positive experiences and outcomes that make an impact on the business.”
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a provider of BIM technology, consulting, production, training, and support to the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more.
As an Autodesk Authorized Platinum Partner and a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, plus our relationships with various leading technology manufacturers including Panzura, Leica, and CADLearning, we offer the most robust collection of AEC technology and workflow solutions, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality, and on-demand learning for AEC professionals for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Visit www.uscad.com.
(877) 648-7223 ext. 250