Tech & Talk Mixer – Wichita, KSJune 19 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm CDT
U.S. CAD (formerly Mid-West CAD), invites you to join us for a casual evening of tech & talk at our upcoming complimentary industry mixer hosted at River City Brewing Company in Old Town Wichita. Now that we’re part of U.S. CAD, our solutions, services, and specialized talent has grown – making us unmatched in our markets to help you achieve project success. Come out and meet, greet, and network with us and your peers!
Register now and meet our expanded team, mingle with peers over hors d’ oeurves and drinks, participate in raffles, and learn about some of the AEC industry’s latest technology, solutions, and trends including:
- Augmented and virtual reality with HoloLive
- Reality capture with scanning utilizing the Leica BLK360
- Software solutions such as BIM 360 for construction project management
- Cloud data management solutions from Panzura
- On-demand/customized learning with CADLearning
- PDF documentation with Bluebeam Revu
- Tools for collaboration
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
This event is perfect for architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors. Registration is required, so RSVP online now to secure your spot!