- This event has passed.
Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction – Part 6: Procurement and ContractingJune 30 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
Learn how MTWO’s procurement and contracting features can reinvent how you do business. Using the model-centric estimate, see how to group labor, materials, and more into packages for quotation from subcontractors and vendors. With MTWO, compare your quotes apples-to-apples to facilitate educated inquiries and decisions regarding driving business.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Following the procurement workflow to package up an estimate via embedded master-data tags. MTWO’s flexible nature allows packaging to be structured for either subcontractor or vendor quotation.
- Utilizing the Enhanced Bidder Search and Evaluation Schema to search for pre-qualified subcontractors and vendors.
- Access to the external portal for vendors and subcontractors via URL, avoiding additional licensing fees.
- Comparing quotes using the Price Comparison functionality, which provides an apples-to-apples approach of evaluating quotes submitted from subcontractors and vendors.
Who should attend?
- Procurement Managers
- Managers of Preconstruction
- Project Managers
Register for all webinars in our series or pick and choose the ones to attend that best suit you. By registering and attending just one webinar in our series, you’ll be entered in our raffle for a chance to win one of five $200 VISA® gift cards.*
*No purchase necessary. Please review your firm’s policy regarding gifts before accepting prizes.
See more from the Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction Series