- This event has passed.
Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction – Part 2: Model ManagementJune 2 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
MTWO allows you to easily import models from mainstream 3D modeling solutions, such as Autodesk Revit, and can significantly improve model collaboration for cross-platform model integration, model check, model navigation, and design analysis. The result is streamlined model management and project workflow in one, centralized platform for all stakeholders.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- iTWO 3D; an enhanced version of Autodesk Revit with featured add-ons to enable real-time BIM model management and model syncing.
- Model consumption, navigation, and versioning allowing for incremental estimate maturation.
- Model Evaluations that enable end-users to define standards and filters to apply against 3D models.
- Cross-platform communications that allow non-model stakeholders to communicate directly with model stakeholders by sending approvals and requests from MTWO.
- Comparing models for design differences to create a basis for cost evaluation of design options.
Who should attend?
- Directors of Preconstruction
- Project Managers
- VDC Managers
Register for all webinars in our series or pick and choose the ones to attend that best suit you. By registering and attending just one webinar in our series, you’ll be entered in our raffle for a chance to win one of five $200 VISA® gift cards.*
*No purchase necessary. Please review your firm’s policy regarding gifts before accepting prizes.
See more from the Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction Series