- This event has passed.
Infrastructure Tuesday: Labeling project data using Property Sets in Civil 3D
August 3, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am PDT
In this session, we will look at Property Sets in Civil 3D. We will review and discuss how to configure and managed the Property Sets and the custom data properties. We will then step through the process of adding the Property Set properties to Civil 3D labels. Next, we will add the Property Set to the object and populate the custom information values. Finally, we will label the objects to display the entered custom information.
· What are Property Sets and why you should use them
· How to configure Property Sets.
· How to configure a Civil 3D label to use Property Sets.
· How to add the Property Set to the data and populate the custom information.
· Share Property Sets using the companies template.
About The Presenter:
Doug Benoit brings over 25 years of civil engineering experience to the technical team at VinZero U.S. CAD. His previous experience includes 13 years gathering real-world experience as a design/project engineer at a consulting firm in St. Paul, Minn. Mr. Benoit’s current responsibilities include training, mentoring, content creation, writing technical guides and technical support.