- This event has passed.
Tech & Talk Mixer – Kansas City, MOOctober 9 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm CDT
Kansas City,MO64108United States
U.S. CAD invites you to join us for a casual Wednesday evening of tech & talk at our upcoming complimentary industry mixer hosted at Tom’s Town Distilling Co. in Kansas City. Our suite of solutions, service offerings, and team of specialized talent are continuing to grow and expand—making us unmatched in our ability to help you achieve project success. Achieve more by taking advantage of the opportunity to meet with an industry leader.
Register now and meet our team, mingle with peers over hors d’oeurves and drinks, participate in raffles, and learn about some of the AEC industry’s latest technology, solutions, and trends including:
- Automated spooling, sheet creation, and more productivity tools with BIMPro
- Leverage automatic productivity tracking for status and cost data understanding with FabPro
- Augmented and virtual reality with HoloLive
- Reality capture with scanning utilizing the Leica BLK360
- Construction software solutions such as BIM 360 for project management
- Cloud data management solutions from Panzura
- On-demand/customized learning with CADLearning
- PDF documentation with Bluebeam Revu
- Tools for collaboration
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
This event is perfect for architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors. Registration is required, so RSVP online now to secure your spot!