Site collaboration made easier
Architects and civil engineers working together on projects can benefit from new, unprecedented interoperability between Revit and Civil 3D introduced with the 2019.1 releases.
Register for this webinar to hear product managers Harlan Brumm and Tim Yarris walk you through this new workflow, demonstrating how BIM 360 can revolutionize work processes between civil engineers and architects working together on a project.
Learn how to:
- Save time and improve accuracy when transferring site information and project location data
- Publish topography from Civil 3D into Revit using the Desktop Connector
- Easily link topography in Revit, spot dimensions, add a building pad and create a schedule
- Place elements on the topography
- Make updates to topography in Civil 3D and convey to Revit