Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction – Part 3: Estimate ManagementJune 9 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
With the MTWO Complete Construction Cloud, data can be easily accessed and utilized for better reporting, estimate markups, roll ups, and aggregated for views against an estimate, project, or the entire enterprise. From day-to-day project management to business strategy creation, MTWO’s business intelligence features will allow you and your team to make better decisions.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Populating project estimates via parametric takeoffs, an existing library, existing/past estimates, or manual entry.
- The flexible nature of an estimate through data-tags allowing data to be manipulated and viewed in any structure.
- Estimate rules which allow for direct, indirect, and miscellaneous markups against data to adjust an estimate for execution cost tracking.
- Viewing and generating flexible reports, in real-time, against estimates at the program or project level.
Who should attend?
- Directors of Preconstruction
- Project Managers
Register for all webinars in our series or pick and choose the ones to attend that best suit you. By registering and attending just one webinar in our series, you’ll be entered in our raffle for a chance to win one of five $200 VISA® gift cards.*
*No purchase necessary. Please review your firm’s policy regarding gifts before accepting prizes.
See more from the Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction Series