Autodesk Connected BIM processes go beyond design, leveraging the power of the cloud to help make possible practically anytime, anywhere collaboration; data continuity across the lifecycle of a project; and deep insight to help improve decision-making.
Autodesk has teamed up with Leica Geosystems to host a FREE webinar where you’ll learn how to simplify reality capture with the Leica BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro. The Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner captures 3360-degree spherical imagery and a dimensionally accurate 3D point cloud. Autodesk’s ReCap Pro software processes that reality data – in the office or the field – for visualization, collaboration, and design. opics in this webinar include:
- Demonstration of the Leica BLK360 – controlling the BLK360 with ReCap Pro for mobile on an iPad Pro. Capturing 360 degree imagery and an accurate 3D point cloud.
- Registering your scans in real-time, on-site, with ReCap Pro for mobile. Reduce scanning errors and have all the data you need before leaving the jobsite.
- Combining and registering scans automatically.
- Sharing / syncing project data via the cloud directly from the ReCap Pro for mobile.
- Adding mark ups, and measuring point clouds in ReCap Pro for mobile.
- Transferring from ReCap for mobile to desktop.
- Exporting your ReCap data to Autodesk design tools.