- This event has passed.
Autodesk University 2022
September 27, 2022 - September 29, 2022
Mark your calendar! Autodesk University 2022 kicks off in its new host city of New Orleans, September 27-29. As a Platinum Sponsor and Exhibitor, we can’t wait to introduce you to VinZero.
Stop by our booth #CON200 at the Expo to:
- Learn about our new and differentiated vision for AECO and manufacturing, which focuses on assisting customers in taking transformative steps toward net zero through digitalization using Autodesk solutions. From our ‘Think Future’ discovery-based consulting to strategic account management, proactive customer success, and flexible technical support, we have you covered.
- Take a turn playing our Prize Putt game for a chance to win a Z by HP® sustainable laptop when you ace a hole-in-one.
- Join our Think Community to get access to our podcasts, webinars, newsletters, and other resources – we provide a thought leadership framework by bringing together exclusive information and advice from around the world.
And you won’t want to miss VinZero’s educational sessions, so be sure to add them to your agenda:
- VDC, Design-Build, and Sustainability: The Ideal Project Lenses (CS502975), with Troy Gates and Bryan Novotny of U.S. CAD, a VinZero Company, Brian Skripac of the Design-Build Institute of America, and Thesla Collier of Gensler.
- Tech Trends: Debating the Future of Design and Make (676802), featuring Dawn Bridges, U.S. CAD, a VinZero company.