Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction – Part 5: 5D Schedules and ExecutionJune 23 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
Gain a solid understanding of MTWO’s 5D schedule management features. Learn about the solution’s cost-loaded schedule functionality to view cost charts over time and view the virtual twin come to life over the progression of your scheduled timeline. Discover how MTWO detects schedule and design flaws ahead of time to reduce rework and change order costs.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Manipulating schedules on a bulk scale due to unforeseen setbacks, creating critical paths, and baselines to track the schedule’s lifecycle.
- Tracking business partner progress and deliveries using Performance Entry Sheets, which allow for in-depth tracking of materials, labor, subcontracts and performance issues.
- Using a combination of percentage-based and quantity-based avenues to track the progress of a project in execution.
- Running date-based reports and accessing progress report history to use as an audit trail.
- Creating a 5D simulation to view a cost-loaded schedule(s), allowing for a visual representation of a virtual twin construction lifecycle. Furthermore, detecting design or scheduling flaws before breaking ground to reduce rework costs.
Who should attend?
- Directors of Preconstruction
- Project Managers
Register for all webinars in our series or pick and choose the ones to attend that best suit you. By registering and attending just one webinar in our series, you’ll be entered in our raffle for a chance to win one of five $200 VISA® gift cards.*
*No purchase necessary. Please review your firm’s policy regarding gifts before accepting prizes.
See more from the Better, Faster, Smarter Technology for Preconstruction Series