Working with Views in Revit Structure
In this course you’ll learn best practices for working with Views in Revit. You’ll learn to work with both 2D and 3D views within a Revit model. Views are used throughout a project Lifecycle and can help with productivity in Revit.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Change the way elements display in different views.
– Create and Duplicate views.
– Create callout views for detailing.
– Add building interior and exterior elevations.
– Create building and wall sections.
– 3D Section Box options
More Revit Courses