Volume and Quantity Tools in Civil 3D
In this course you’ll learn how to sample the existing conditions and final design to calculate earthwork quantiles using Civil 3D. Along the way, you’ll learn how to create and display cross sections to visualize the design against the sites current state.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Sample the existing and design data along an alignment for earthwork calculations and cross sections.
– Calculate earthwork and material quantities from the sampled data.
– Generate earthwork tables and reports.
– Create cross sections displaying the existing and proposed surfaces as well as corridor and pipe network geometry.
– Create cross sections sheets.