Civil 3D 101: Working with Parcels
In this course, you’ll learn how to create parcel objects, subdivide parcel objects, as well as modify existing parcel objects. You’ll also learn how to label and annotate parcel objects and to report on their properties using tables and reports.
On completion of this course, users will be able to do the following:
– Draw parcels from a legal description.
– Create parcels from objects in the drawing or an external reference.
– Change parcel properties, like style, color, or linetype.
– Work with parcel numbers, rename and renumber parcels.
– Add and edit parcel labels, and export parcel reports.
See the other Civil 3D Courses here.