Infrastructure Universe, Vol. 1: Welcome & Updates Galore
Looking for the latest hotfixes and service packs for your Autodesk civil infrastructure software? U.S. CAD is here to help. We’ve compiled a list of the latest relevant releases to help you stay organized.
If you’re interested in something delivered straight to your inbox, then sign up for monthly email updates!
Without further ado, here are the most recent releases, from September 2016 to November 2016.
Release: Nov 14 2016
AutoCAD service packs are now separate and independent of the specific service packs for AutoCAD-based vertical products like Civil 3D and must be installed independently.
- In the past, AutoCAD-specific fixes were included in the verticals service packs and you only needed to install the appropriate verticals service pack.
- From now on, you will need to install the AutoCAD service pack in addition to any applicable service pack for your vertical products.
Release: Oct 28 2016
Applies to AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD 2015, AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD 2017, AutoCAD Architecture 2015, AutoCAD Architecture 2016, AutoCAD Architecture 2017, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017, AutoCAD Electrical 2015, AutoCAD Electrical 2016, AutoCAD Electrical 2017, AutoCAD LT 2014, AutoCAD LT 2015, AutoCAD LT 2016, AutoCAD LT 2017, AutoCAD MEP 2015, AutoCAD MEP 2016, AutoCAD MEP 2017, AutoCAD Map 3D 2015, AutoCAD Map 3D 2016, AutoCAD Map 3D 2017, AutoCAD Mechanical 2015, AutoCAD Mechanical 2016, AutoCAD Mechanical 2017, AutoCAD P&ID 2015, AutoCAD P&ID 2016, AutoCAD P&ID 2017, AutoCAD Plant 3D 2015, AutoCAD Plant 3D 2016, AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017, AutoCAD Utility Design 2015, AutoCAD Utility Design 2016, and AutoCAD Utility Design 2017
This Hotfix addresses an issue where raster images in the ECW format do not display correctly after attachment.
ECW (Enhanced Compression Wavelet) is a proprietary wavelet compression image format optimized for aerial and satellite imagery. It was developed by Earth Resource Mapping, and is now owned by Intergraph part of Hexagon AB.
Civil 3D Performance degradation *HOT ITEM*
Released: Oct 12 2016
Applies to AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD 2015, AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD 2017, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016, and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
Users are experiencing major performance degradation throughout our organization. This is occurring in AutoCAD and Civil 3D. Files take 2-5 minutes to open, some longer depending on complexity. Plotting is slow, even the Purge command is impacted, taking up to a minute for the dialog to open, and sometimes an hour for the purge itself to complete. Audit and full Purge does nothing.
Released: 2 Months ago. Full Readme. MUST install from the Autodesk Application Manager.
Released: Sep 06 2016
Here’s how to check to see if you have the latest release:
Released: Sep 06 2016
Released: Sep 19 2016
Released: Sep 15 2016
After clicking on the links below, scroll down the page a little to find the updates.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 Downloads
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 Downloads
- Oct 11 2016: Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2016 Service Pack 3
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 Downloads
- Jul 07 2015: Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2015 Service Pack 3
- Jul 25 2014: Autodesk® Storm & Sanitary Analysis 2015 Service Pack 1
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 Downloads
- Jul 10 2014: Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2014 Service Pack 2
- Jul 25 2014: Autodesk® Storm & Sanitary Analysis 2014 Service Pack 1
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Downloads
- May 08 2014: Autodesk AutoCAD Storm & Sanitary Analysis 2013 Service Pack 1
- Jul 24 2013: AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Service Pack 2
- AutoCAD Downloads
- Aug 05 2016: AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1
- Autodesk Vehicle Tracking
- Navisworks Products Downloads
- AutoCAD Map 3D Downloads
- AutoCAD Plant 3D Downloads
- Vault Products Downloads