Download Now: AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 Service Pack 1 is Here
The newest Service Pack is now available for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017, and features some new capabilities, updated functionality, and enhanced content for users. Here’s a preview of some of the new features.
- Add Property Set Data to Labels: Add custom data to AutoCAD Civil 3D object labels by using property sets.
- Analyze Gravity Network: This utility enables you to resize pipes and reset inverts and to compute the energy and hydraulic grade lines according to HEC-22 2009 standards. You can use this utility to:
- Iteratively analyze a network using appropriate rainfall data
- Review results graphically and in a .csv file
- Modify the results and re-run the analysis
- Apply the results to the pipe network
Updated Functionality and Content
- Subassemblies: A set of subassemblies is included in this release, including subassemblies for benches, curbs, ditches, shoulders, tunnels, and single-track and double-track railways. Note: After installing AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 v1 Enhancements, you will need to import the PKT files into a Tool Palette to access them.
- Autodesk Civil Engineering Data Translator: Translate AutoCAD Civil 3D files to files that can be used in Bentley® GEOPAK® and Bentley® InRoads®, and translate GEOPAK and InRoads files to files that can be used in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Create 3D Solids from Pipe Networks: Create AutoCAD Solids from AutoCAD Civil 3D pipe networks and pressure networks.
- Rail Turnouts and Crossings commands: Create and edit rail turnouts and crossovers.
Having trouble installing the service pack? Reach out to our Support Team for help!