Why Subscribe to Autodesk?
Subscribing to Autodesk products is the most flexible and cost-effective way to access and manage the latest design, engineering and software tools to fit your budget and business needs. When you subscribe, you receive:
- The latest software release, previous versions and other licensing rights, and product updates
- Cloud storage
- Cloud credits
- Technical support
- Global Travel Rights (varies based on license type)
- Home Use Rights
U.S. CAD offers quarterly promotions for Autodesk products. Check our promotions page for updates.
Subscribing to Autodesk products provides you with the most flexible and affordable access to latest design, engineering and entertainment software tools, and their data, from any device, and at any time, and across geographic locations*.
- Subscribing to Autodesk products makes it easier for companies to try new tools without making a big upfront investment or commitment (lower cost of entry).
- Companies can pay as they go, so the cost can more easily be accounted for on a project basis.
- With monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year term options, companies gain flexibility and the ability to fit costs to business need.
*Global Travel Rights are limited to 90 days in a 12-month period for multi-user license subscribers.
Subscribing to Autodesk products gives you immediate access to latest product releases and new features to drive the future of making things.
- Subscription-based software keeps customers current and offers incremental product updates over time rather than waiting for a major annual upgrade.
- As Autodesk develops innovative technologies, customers have instant access to industry-leading capabilities, time-saving features and workflows.
- Customers have the flexibility of choosing a single-user or multi-user license depending on their working environment and access needs.
Access to more help to keep your team working productively. A major benefit of subscribing to Autodesk products is technical support. Help is only a phone call or email away, and customers can expect a rapid, personalized response.
Subscribing to Autodesk products provides a simplified and improved software setup and user management experience.
- By subscribing to Autodesk software, users can easily access product updates and enhancements to stay current on the latest software as well as learning and support materials to get up and running quickly.
- Subscription-based software puts the user first by providing continually enhanced customer workflows so the focus is on designing and making, not on the software.
Two license types are available: single-user or multi-user.
Choose a length of time when you subscribe to a product:
Solutions You Can Subscribe To
- Architecture, Engineering, & Construction collection
- Media & Entertainment collection
- Product Design collection
- A360 Collaboration for Revit
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk Alias
- AutoCAD Architecture
- Autodesk BIM 360
- Autodesk Buzzsaw
- Autodesk Civil 3D
- Autodesk DWG Trueview
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Autodesk InfraWorks 360
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Inventor LT
- AutoCAD LT
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- Autodesk Maya
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD MEP
- Autodesk Moldflow
- Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk Navisworks
- AutoCAD PID
- Autodesk PLM 360
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- AutoCAD Raster Design
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Pro
- Autodesk Simulation CFD
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing
- AutoCAD Utility Design
- Autodesk Vault
is Our Goal
The Autodesk Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) program measures a customer’s pre-and post-sales experience with U.S. CAD. The online survey is conducted quarterly in the months of March, June, September, and December.
As a valued U.S. CAD customer, we encourage you to take a few minutes to participate in the online Autodesk survey and provide your candid feedback regarding your experience with your Autodesk products and the services you have received from U.S. CAD.
If you feel you cannot give us a 9 or 10 on these surveys, please call us at (877) 648-7223 so that we may have a chance to discuss your concerns.