U.S.CAD is a leading provider of software, services and support to the engineering community. We are currently seeking talented people to join our team in the positions listed below.
Join Our Team
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical and 401K. If you want to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the engineering industry, then submit your resume below.
U.S. CAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All resumes are held in strict confidence.
The U.S. CAD Sales Team is dedicated to providing first-in-class customer service. Our team seeks individuals for the following positions:
- Business Development Representative (Download Job Description)
- Industry Marketing Specialist (Download Job Description)
- Project Accountant (Download Job Description)
- Sales Development Representative (Download Job Description)
- Staff Accountant (Download Job Description)
- Named Account Manager
- Strategic Account Manager
- Territory Account Manager
The U.S. CAD Professional Services team includes a variety of solutions and production specialists. Our team seeks individuals for the following positions:
- BIM Engineer – Salt Lake City, UT (Download Job Description)
- BIM Intern – Salt Lake City, UT (Download Job Description)
- BIM 360 Technician – Salt Lake City, UT; Irvine, CA; Edina, MN; Lee’s Summitt, MO; Gilbert, AZ (Download Job Description)
- Civil 3D Expert – Lee’s Summit, MO; Irvine, CA; Edina, MN (Download Job Description)
- Revit Expert – Irvine, CA; Edina, MN (Download Job Description)
- Project Coordinator – Irvine, CA (Download Job Description)
Don’t see a position matching your exact background? You can submit your resume anyway, and we’ll be happy to contact you if new opportunities come up.
The people and culture at U.S. CAD are what makes working here very special. In my 13-plus years of working here, I have seen the company grow from a small single office of 4 people into an industry-leading company with multiple offices across multiple states. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to finish my working career with the best company I have ever worked for.
I feel proud to be part of such a dynamic team of creative and intelligent individuals. U.S. CAD has been my home for nearly 10 years and each year brings new and exciting opportunities. I look forward to many more years of opportunity and success!
I love the U.S. CAD sense of teamwork! I’m able to interface with people throughout departments at all our various locations. Around every corner, I’m met with fun people who have a strong desire to help others. Whether it be to iron out a particular problem or simply to help our customers, it always gives me a sense of fulfillment!
I’ve only worked at U.S. CAD for a short amount of time, but I’ve already taken notice of the wonderful atmosphere that I get to work in every day. U.S. CAD provides impressive benefits, room for professional development, friendly and helpful team members, a fun office, and exemplary industry expertise. I’m excited for my future at the company, as well as the company’s continuing growth!
Working for U.S. CAD right after graduating college has been a fantastic experience. I have been a part of the team for several months and have learned so much about the growing AEC industry as well as developed important career skills. Everyone in this company works well together which creates a professional, fun, and collaborative environment. I look forward to helping the company and our customers achieve more success in the future.