U.S. CAD is a BIM technology and industry consultant and is one of the largest Autodesk Authorized Platinum Reseller Partners in the US. We specialize in understanding our customers and helping them integrate BIM, sustainable design and digital prototyping technologies within their organizations. This is done by incorporating a variety of Autodesk solutions along with implementation, training, BIM content creation, BIM modeling and production, application development services, and configuration services. U.S. CAD’s expertise is sought after by an impressive array of companies because of our proficiency in implementing advanced technologies and our unique mix of services including process assessment and consulting, knowledge assessment, flexible expert training options, project mentoring, technical support services, and BIM content and modeling support. U.S. CAD customers say it’s our deep industry knowledge, unique services, and product expertise that set U.S. CAD apart.
Our leadership team and all of our technical personnel come from the industries they serve, representing over half of our total staff. This is an important aspect to U.S. CAD because we believe in providing our customers with professionals that truly understand the industries they serve and the technology solutions they support.
- Honesty and Integrity — Words and actions in complete alignment
- Commitment to Excellent Service — Providing quality work and follow-through
- Accountability — Responsible to our coworkers, our customers, and ourselves
- Trust and Mutual Respect — The foundation for win-win relationships
- Open and consistent communication at all levels
- Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
- Lead by example
- Respect for people and process
- One team: Whether we succeed or fail, we do so together
- Creativity and “outside the box” thinking are highly encouraged
Autodesk Platinum Partner tier: The Autodesk Platinum Partner designation indicates U.S. CAD has made a significant investment in consulting and development services, and has demonstrated an ability to deliver the highest level of solution expertise, service, support, and customer satisfaction.
Autodesk Partner Specializations: Partners demonstrate their expertise through a range of Specializations. Delivering advanced customer solutions and support is at the heart of the Specialization Program. Partner personnel are required to pass certification exams related to the industries they serve. Working with certified personnel gives you the benefit of this expertise. Certified personnel are uniquely qualified to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software. U.S. CAD has achieved these partner specializations:
- Civil Infrastructure
- Product Design and Manufacturing
- Process and Power
Autodesk Value-added service designations: In addition to partner tiers, and partner specializations, Autodesk has “value-added” service designations. U.S. CAD has achieved the following value-added service designations from Autodesk:
- Authorized Training Center – educational institutions and private training providers recognized as ATC sites have met Autodesk’s rigorous standards of excellence
- Authorized Certification Center – offering certification exams to professionals
- Consulting Specialized
- Product Support Specialized